Bee's Hive

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

A Surprise for Kevin

I was hoping to have all the quilts done and delivered by now but I am working on the last quilt that arrived from Montana this past Friday. After Kevin had such a bad week with the shunt having to be replaced, I decided it was time for him to get a package!
This is the lap quilt that he can use with his chair. The blocks were made by the ladies on the HGTV quilting message board.




This is the back of the quilt


This is the label and also a chair bag. Now he can really go shopping!


Since Mom is a scrapbooker she liked my old photo's and some of the quilt blocks so I am sending them off to her. Maybe she'll get some free time to work on somethng she loves to do.



If you follow the Mended Wings blog you see a photo of Kevin holding a towel. I just thought he should have a Steelers Terrible Towel!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That quilt is just so beautiful!! I like that there's a tag on it to show people all over helped with it. They will love it! Leslie will love the old photos too. Holee,you truely are an amazing woman. You have such a big heart, your a talented quilter, and lets not forget....that you sure do have a way with words! I think your just great!