Bee's Hive

Saturday, November 8, 2008

If it makes you smile, buy it

Today was shopping day for me & son. Not fun shopping, the kind of shopping that stocks up the house for a while. On our way home I spotted a thrift shop. My son was nice enough to stop and let me spend some time just roaming around all the junk.

I think everyone has a style. There are just some things we like when we see them and other's that we past by without seeing at all.

I like to have things sitting around my sewing room, things that make me smile when I look at them. They usually fit my style. I have a few doll sized dress forms that I just love. This one is my style, girlie and cute.




But today I spotted this one. NOT my style at all..Fru, Fru style...but it made me smile and ended up in my shopping bag. Sometimes when something makes you smile it just needs to become yours!


3 comments:

Amy a.k.a. dragonryder4 said...

It is way to cute, I showed it to Cheyenne my oldest girl and she got akick out of it :)

elsie123 said...

The fru-fru spoke to you. Naturally you had to pay attention!

Sherry said...

I decided I 'said' too much again. Slap my fingers...

Hugs!