Bee's Hive

Friday, April 24, 2009

Working very hard without much that I can show

I was going cross eyed from working on Barbie's tiny clothing so I changed gears and started on the 3 mini's for my HGTV swap. I feel like I've done a ton of work without much that I can show but here is one of the mini's I started. It's much more put together then this photo, but that's the part I can't show.

This is made from a Moda Charm pack called, "Pack your bags". It looks big but each square is only 2 inches in size.

Now here's the scary part! This looks awful stacked in a pile, but the center is applique and it's really cute. I used a little of this and a little of that!

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

Oh, now you've caught my interest...Can't wait to see what happens. Take care and have a great weekend.