Bee's Hive

Monday, July 5, 2010

Take time to smell the roses

Well, they aren't roses, but they are the first flowers to bloom in my new garden! No furniture except a new sofa but we did plant a flower garden, put up a sun tent and bought a barbecue and lots of good things to eat!






I'm also trying to get ready for a mini retreat in Houston in August. I wanted a wall hanging for the gals to sign so I'd have a memory to hang up. Pretty hard working on half of a table that we did bring with us, but I got the top done today.





I guess you can see I have the Texas Fever!




3 comments:

tisme said...

I am so glad you are that happy!!
:)

Rhonda said...

The wallhanging looks great!

elsie123 said...

I'm looking forward to seeing your talented work...I'll be there too!

Glad you're enjoying Texas. :)