Bee's Hive

Monday, August 23, 2010

Weekend- Eating, Fun, Sewing===Auto Rushing & a new Baby

I'm still exhausted but wanted to drop in and let you all have a peek at our retreat weekend in a few photo's.

There was a lot of eating


Some sewing
Sherry was so cool & happy in her purple top & then a Huge tree decided to try some rushing on her car


Back at my house my son was busy walking over a mile in the Texas sun to bid on a new baby for me..it now lives in my home!

Lots more Photo's to come later. Kathy is staying with me for one more day so we are off to the San Antonio River boat ride today before she boards a flight home to Alabama.

2 comments:

elsie123 said...

Such a good time, and so glad to have a chance to sit and visit with you. Yea on the new baby! Looks plenty healthy!

Donna said...

Sounds you all must have had a wonderful time. Love your new baby.
What a treat to that Tom was able to join y'all.