Bee's Hive

Friday, May 6, 2011

New pillow project

I've been having eye issue's for the past year. Today while shopping at JoAnn's Fabric I spotted Ott lights in the discount area. Rarely do I spend money on myself but I thought the clear light these lamps give might help me to continue to sew, so I bought one! I only took a few minutes to try it out but it's really fantastic! With my new glasses and the light I can actually see the stitches again. I hate to admit it, but I've been guessing at where I've been sewing.

I also picked up some fabric's to make pillow covers to go with my new Flower Quilt that I am working on. Thanks to my friend Kathy, I will have a special pillow! She embroidered a B and a bee and was kind enough to send it to me.



1 comment:

Shawkl said...

I love the fabric you have chosen, and the pillow will be wonderful! So glad the light has helped you see better!
Hugs!
Kathy