Bee's Hive

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Okay Sherrie.....LOL

You have to remember where I am in Texas...Helotos is originally a Mexican area....almost every home we looked at was either painted red or orange...San Antonio has a very Mexican theme to it!  I have to say I've gotten pretty used to it...it has grown on me and I don't mind it anymore.  The house was built in 2006 so it's not from the seventies!  Can't you just see a table runner and napkins done in brights...yellow, orange, blue....I need to get lots more cowboy stuff and some big hats from Mexico! Makes me tired thinking about it...need to take a Mexican nap under one of those hats!

2 comments:

elsie123 said...

Were you able to finish the boots wallhanging from our Texas retreat a year ago? That could work!

I moved into a house in 1986 that had orange countertops (yep, built in the 70's). I said it would be the first thing I'd change when we moved in. Along about 1999 or so, it finally got done. Sigh. Actually though, I think your orange walls will be fun. :)

Sherry said...

You could have fall all year long! snicker...but what was that later post? Still now house??!!