Bee's Hive

Monday, January 21, 2013

Just a little progress...

I guess I'm working backwards on this attic sewing room. Curtains at the windows make me feel like I did something so yesterday I hung my light and hung curtains on 2 windows.

 I'm also working on an old china closet we got at auction for holding my fabric's. I don't know why anyone would paint something so cute battleship gray but in the end it will be white. I'm going to try and get rid of all my plastic storage. I think it makes everything stink.


I also have an old Lane record cabinet I took apart and will hinge the door differently and paint it maybe vaseoline green or something very light.

3 comments:

Rhonda said...

Hi there. Any progress is progress in my book. Looks great!! Take care.

Rita said...

Bea,
You put such pretty curtains at the windows. Just love them!

Sherry said...

It's starting to look downright homey!