Bee's Hive

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Cooler days ... more progress

The days are finally cooler. Not the 90 degree's of last week. Today I started early on sewing doll clothes. I have so many outfits partly finished. Today I decided to try and finish pieces so I have outfits.

Every girl needs jeans with a little bling on the legs and a tie dye tee
 This skirt has a different top. The plan is to finish it before the day is over!
 This one started out as a sundress but was a little short so I added leggins
 Finally I got the fold over elastic sewn on the underwear

Now the garden is calling me. I'll put in a few hours of fall preparation and then back to the sewing. I also have some painting to do for this doll so I might squeeze that in today!

2 comments:

Shawkl said...

Oh Bea,

Those are all just so gorgeous! Wow, she has a better wardrobe than I do! I'm jealous!

I have to get busy and make a couple of necklaces...but this has not been a good week for getting anything done. You, on the other hand, are just rocking and rolling!!!

Kathy

Rhonda said...

Your girl is looking great in her skinny jeans and leggings and short skirt.
Two thumbs up!!!