Bee's Hive

Sunday, December 15, 2013

Moving Day..

Not too many weekends left in December to make this move. This morning we got up to 4 inches of ICE, the hard crunchy kind of stuff.


We'll be shopping and baking cookie's instead. Next weekend doesn't look so good either. It's already calling for a winter mix. 

I did buy my son a surprise that he won't be expecting this year and I bought myself a computer sewing machine. I'm still on the fence about the machine. It could still find it's way back to the mail. We'll see when I open it if I grow some love for it. Computer's are just not my thing. I've never taken any of my machine's to be serviced because I could take the entire machine apart and service it myself. I know I won't be able to do that with this one. 


This machine has 167 built in stitches, an attachment that allows you to sew in a circle and the full alphabet and numbers. And...it's trimmed in RED...which is what caught my eye in the first place. Sort of like buying a car, color usually gets my eye without knowing what the car is! 

Time to move out the front door and help with chopping and salting.  


No comments: