Bee's Hive

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Dealing with it....

It's been a long week of sadness. Besides my granddaughter my friend lost her 35 year old son this week. Stress does me in. I've been dealing with frozen joints from the RA all week. Today I'm done fighting it. I'll just sit with ice packs on my shoulders until the flare up goes away.

Not having any brights to make Alyssa a quilt, I asked my friends on the HGTV board to please cut some fabric squares for me .... These ladies always come through when you need help! Here is some of the fabric's and blocks they sent to me along with Debbie and Diane from http://myblog-nannysplace.blogspot.com


I still have a wagon full of envelopes to open! Now I have a stash of brights so the girls will be getting purses, makeup cases and covers for their phones and tablets! I just need to get my arms working again so I can put this together.  Thanks to all the ladies for the wonderful help!

2 comments:

Debby said...

What fun fabric!! Feel better soon

elsie123 said...

I'm so glad you posted a picture. I see the one I made! I was concerned it might not be the right colors, but looks like it will work for you. You've got a lot of work ahead of you, but maybe it's what you need right now.
Prayers continue for your family.