Bee's Hive

Friday, June 6, 2014

Difficult times.....

I haven't been posting because of some difficult times I'm having right now. I hope to soon be able to pull some sewing back out and have something to post about.

It's strange how your mind drifts too other's when you find yourself in a mess. So I just want to post to some of the people who have visited my life and gave it sunshine. Know that I'm thinking of you.

Gina, my friend from Scotland....I so miss your posts about Gema, your garden, sewing and your humor. I hope life has come to some happiness for your family.

Rita, the seeds you sent can't be planted in my own garden this year so I planted them at Katie's so I can enjoy them. I hope you are well and looking forward to a full summer of fun.

Darlene....You haven't posted since 2011 on FB or your blog. I miss your posts and treasure your little quilt. I often wonder what happened to you. Know you are thought of often.

And  Talia.....you made us laugh, and we cried for you too. Such a young life gone in such an awful way. I know many people think of you often...know my prayers are still going up for you and I know you have found peace.


No comments: