Bee's Hive

Friday, November 14, 2014

A little crazy

Quick post so you know I'm still here. We moved a month ago into a house. I love it! It's a little far from where I am used to living but close to my son's work at the National Guard Base at Fort Indiantown Gap.

I'm racing to try and put the house together a little before my surgery on December 16th. I can't walk so things are going very slow..but today I got the last windows cleaned and tomorrow we'll do curtains. In between, as I unpack boxes, we are decorating for the holiday. Love to decorate and missed it for the past 2 years, so that part is fun!

Thanks for the heads up on the book Rita. I'll see if I can get it to take to the hospital with me. Everyone have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

I have to add this about little Eliza...they must reach the goal for the research now so it's her birthday on November 16th and with the help of TV they are praying it will happen.

BREAKING BREAKING NEWS....Tonight, please watch Inside Edition covering #SavingEliza! Wow.

I so want to see this child live and through the research save the lives of so many kids around the world who also have this. 

1 comment:

Rita said...

Bea,
I am sorry that you need surgery. I pray that the surgery accomplishes all that you need for it to. Rita