Bee's Hive

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

A short note on the good and Peace on Earth to All

This evening the lung doctor from Fox Chase Cancer Center called to tell me he found no cancer in the brain MRI and the lung cancer is non-small cell (not aggressive). Now onto the Pet Scan in the New Year and check to see if any cancer is in other places. If not then the big decisions will be made; treat or not.

This afternoon my youngest son who drives a truck got a load to Harrisburg, Pa. so he is spending the night with us....All good Stuff!

To each and everyone of you;  Peace on Earth


3 comments:

O'Quilts said...

Merry Christmas...New Year surprises will be of good tidings I am sure..hugs from North Carolina

Rita said...

So glad you could see your youngest son for Christmas. I am hoping the New Year brings good things for us all. Have a great day!

Rhonda said...

From Rhonda in Texas, my your new year bring good things to you and your family. My heart is with you my friend!!!!