Bee's Hive

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Quick up date

Just when I thought I was ready for this hip surgery along comes another rat in the wood pile.  After getting all the pre surgery tests I got a call from the lab. The surgery is canceled due to nodules on the lungs.

This is no surprise to me. When you take a chance and use the drugs for Rheumatoid Arthritis you are taking a chance on all kind of cancer's, TB and organ problems. I'll be going to Fox Chase Cancer Center on Wednesday the 10th. While in Philadelphia I intend to do some Christmas things and enjoy the day and season.

Life can make some fast turns so don't wait until it happens. Fix those hurts with people you love. A bucket list should never be the reason to love those you cherish.

4 comments:

Rita said...

Bea,

I am sorry the medication has caused yet another problem. You are doing good to keep moving to the next thing so that the future will be brighter. I love Christmas! You will enjoy your day despite the doctor appointment.

Rita said...

Bea, I am hoping you will return with better news than you are expecting. Stay safe. Might be nice to take your camera to share a few things you saw along the way. Prayers...

Rita said...

Today is the day you travel to the cancer center to find out what the next step is. I will have thoughts of you until you return to let us know what was said. Take care.

O'Quilts said...

Jeeze Louize..I see this now..and am trying to post...u r right another rat in the wood pile..I guess we are all fellow travelers in
stress...Hang in there...just like you tell me...hugs