Bee's Hive

Monday, January 26, 2015

Little up date

Just got out of the hospital again tonight. Did not have heart failure. Instead I have a clot in my lung from ??? not sure what they said but it doesn't really matter. Now I have an uneven heart beat that has to be controlled with medicine and a blood thinner.

I think I'm pretty lucky every time I wake up and find I'm still here. Staying out of the hospital is the goal for now. Sitting and stitching should keep me down and out of trouble... Now for some rest in my own bed!

4 comments:

Shawkl said...

So glad that it is not your heart...but a problem with you lung doesn't sound like "a little thing" either. Yes, sitting and stitching can be healing! Sending HUGSSSSS!!!
Kathy

O'Quilts said...

Well...welcome back...Somehow I think you are not going anywhere!!! Sew away:)

Rita said...

It is so good to know you are home. If you feel up to it let us know what you are working on. Wishing you a quick recovery.

Rita said...

Bea, we are wondering how you are? Thinking you might not be feeling so good. Please give a brief comment letting us know.