Bee's Hive

Sunday, July 26, 2015

One down and 2 more to go...

It was hot today...90...but I wanted to finish off my son's "extra" quilt and get it washed and stored. He is using one that I made about 10 years ago. The flannel is getting that worn look although the wool blocks don't look at all worn.  Wool is amazing.  I want him to have a new quilt to change over too even though I'll be gone. He'll get at least a dozen more years out of the new one.


I'll be in Pittsburgh to see the RA doctor next week but when I come home I have 2 more quilts I want to finish...if possible...so I'll be starting on the flower garden. I laid the top out on the bed today. I had forgotten I had added prairie points to it.

2 comments:

O'Quilts said...

HI Bea...nice to see you are sewing..Life is good Sending love

Rita said...

Bea,
Good to see you have the wool quilt made for Dave. How warm it will be on those cold winter nights. It is August 14 and wondering how you are. If you like candles Dollar General has some wonderful fall candles for just $5. I got the jar candle called Maple Sugar Harvest Spice Pumpkin Pie. It has 3 pretty layers. Have a great weekend.