Bee's Hive

Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Starting Christmas Early

I've been talking to my son about starting to fix up the train platform early this year. It is a large part of the living room year round. My idea's have gotten so big that I had decided to not include the Christmas tree so I'd have more room for scenery. But last year under the tree served as the mountains for the skier's and the small animals that were hiding behind tree's.

Today my son Dave sent me a surprise from Amazon. To start off the platform he gave me an early gift of the Ferris Wheel that goes with the Merry go round I already have. It also plays hundreds of tune's just like the Merry go round and the lights flash with the tunes.




This is a good reason to get the last 2 quilts finished! 

3 comments:

O'Quilts said...

OH...so you LOVE Christmas...do you...and it really is August..and I think you have just lifted my desperate mood..awesome...live while you can..xxoo

Rhonda said...

What a wonderful surprise. I know you'll enjoy for a long time. Now if I could just get myself in the mood to start Christmas things.....;-}

Rita said...

Bea,
Much time has passed since we have heard from you. How are you feeling? Has anything happened to make you feel better? Thinking of you and praying all is better. ~ Rita