Bee's Hive

Thursday, December 1, 2016

Thirty days!

This was some mountain I climbed but I think I'm over it now. I don't even want to talk about it. I still fall asleep without warning but I did get Thanksgiving dinner made so that was a good sign.


This was dinner for 2. It tasted the same, just not so pretty...no flowers and all I could find for candles in the house was the white emergency candles I have hidden for when the lights go out. 

Tomorrow I have all day doctor visits so today I'll be doing my Amazon shopping and sewing up some American girl dresses I promised.

Since I could breath today I thought I'd let you all know that I'm still here!  As I get stronger I hope to post more.  

4 comments:

Margie said...

Is always nice to see a post from you. Came to know you from the HGTV board years ago. I went as Goaskmom and have always read your blog but am a person who usually sits in the back row and doesn't say much. Take Care and Merry Christmas to you and yours.

Rhonda said...

Hi there, it's your friend from Texas. It's great to hear from you. You are always in my thoughts. That Thanksgiving meal looks tasty. I'm still full from all the celebrating. Take care!!!

Rita said...

There you are my dear friend! So good to see that you are up and about. I don't know what happened to you but I hope it never happens again. Hugs....Rita

O'Quilts said...

Oh..my goodness...who is this???? My dear friend Bea!! How wonderful to see you fixed dinner...I am relieved. When things are tough, I think of you for strength. I do not know how I missed this post...but here it is...sending holiday love xxoo Diane